Sunday, December 5, 2010

About Us



Cameras we use:
Christina: Canon Rebel XSi
Olivia: Canon S95, Canon Rebel XSi 18-55mm lens

Inspriations:
Christina: Some of the best photographs I've stumbled upon are from Flickr and Nationalgeographic.com. But inspiration can come from anywhere: friend's pictures, catalogs, magazines, blogs, photography class, etc.
Olivia: I like looking at my friend's blogs/photo albums. I like looking at how she decides to capture an image (what angle/proximity to object/etc), as well as, looking at her photoshopping ideas. I like looking at fashion and food blogs and what/how they capture images, too!

Interests:
Christina: I am interested in a lot of things just a little bit and my interests change all the time. Right now food, fashion, photography, yoga, sightseeing, nonfiction books, documentaries and really bad teen drama shows.
Olivia: Food, fashion, fotographia, and frolicking. I enjoy looking at other people's photography a lot, it sets goals for me and makes me strive & yearn to be able to take professional photography one day! I love going on adventures and finding little secret passage ways. Food is the way to my heart. The art of fashion and music is also very important to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment